Volver al foro de Arabia Saudí

family visit visa

Publicado en Foro de Arabia Saudí

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Ir al perfil de M I Sadiq

publicado por  en Foro de Arabia Saudí 

Dear Baba khan , Assalamalekum! I had applied for family vist visa through online at 14/12/2010 after that I did C Of C at 15/12/2010 then went to submit the application along with all document to MOFA they say me no need to submit the from now procedure has change. I ask to every one but no body know the new procedure of family vist visa. my application no is 2780583 and iqama No 2272715158.
    Kindly help me and give the details of the procedure.
    Thanks & Regards

• S K

salam baba khan,
    1st of all, thank you brothr, your replies for each and every expatriate queries are really helpull and at the same time you are educating them. GREAT JOB.

brothr did u get any updates from MOFA regading visit visa? still i am wating for the approval. do u have any idea how long it will held in the queue? Is there any thing should i do to overcome these obstacles? pls help me
    thanks regards.

• Ir al perfil de jawad ahmed

thank you very much sir.

• Baba Khan

Jawad Ahmed , The Application Has Been Rejected , as i had mentioned earlier , you arent entitled to apply for any one other person than a blood relation, The result is " The Ministry Apologizes for the rejection of your application", Only a Guardian/Father can apply for his son's,daughter's,daughter in laws,son in laws.

JazakAllahKhair

sir thx 4 reply application no. and aqama no. is correct and when i check this form is open but in the result 3 options come out plz check it i still waiting when u open the form u see the applicant name is abdul moin akhtar plz help me if visa is rejected how to know that rejection thank you sir.

• Baba Khan

Jawed Ahmed, There is No Such Application Number submitted in the ministry of foreign Affairs, If the Application Number and the Iqama Number you Have Posted is Correct,Then The Visa Has Been Rejected Or else The Details are incorrect, kindly check your application number once again,btw to the best of my knowledge , you cannot sponsor your Brother in Law , Only Blood relations are given permission for the visa.Thanks

JazakAllahKhair

sir i applied my brother in law visa before 2 days means 11 dec 2010 morning 11 o'clock but still i didnot find any reply my aqama status is engineer and my application no. is 2762556 and aqama no. is 2193248925 can u tell me whats happen with my application becoz saudi submit my form and told me to check through net within 48hours thank you
    still i m w8ting plz help me sir

• S K

salam ,
    thank you brother.Still i am hopefully waiting for a +ve reply and its been 1year completed since i am behind of this visit visa. brother, pls let me know if u get any updated news about my visa application or any new news from foreign ministry regarding the same subject.
    i am closely observing your replies to others bco'z there are lot of helpless human beings here who really need a person like you, to help them, to guide them moreover its absolutely a FREE OF COST SERVICE!!!. You are doing a great job MAY GOD BLESS YOU. I am sure we will meet Once may be here (in this world) or _______

Today only I came to know the meaning of "JazakAllahKhair"
    Thanks

Shiju Karunakaran

• MAHAMAD AMIN SHAIKH

Asalamwalekum,

@ BABA, really your interest towards the needy person is highly appreciated. I am also a member in indiansabroad and I have seen you have won the prize too. And I must say that you are the only person who deserve even more than this. Also I know the satisfaction we get after helping others is invaluable which you can't buy it at any shop or super market. So, Keeep rocking. MAY ALLAH REWARD WITH THE BEST ON THIS EARTH.

Amin Shaikh

• Baba Khan

WaLekomAsSalam

I have checked up with a member from the ministry of foreign affairs, your first application has still been held in que , and the reason probably was due to incomplete documents as the status still says as PROCESSING on MOFA website , your second application has been rejected as well due to the profession, but you should'nt hesitate as they may grant you the permission on your first application as its still pending,and we all hope for better upcoming news from the foreign ministry.

JazakAllahKhair

Publicar una respuesta